domingo, 6 de março de 2011

I Don't Want To Talk About It/Composição: Rod Stewart


40-year-old Daryl from East Sussex is a cabinet maker by day, but is following his passion in his brother's memory.







I can tell by your eyes
That you've probably been crying forever
And the stars in the sky
Don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror
I don't want to talk about it
How you broke my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I stay, won't you listen to my heart, my heart?
If i stand all alone
Will the shadow hide the colors of my heart
Blue for the tears
Black for the night's fears
The star in the sky
Don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror
I don't want to talk about it
how you broke my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, my heart?
All i want is to hold you back
forget all the bad times
slowly taste your neck
baby, let me take you to a ride to the sky
make you feelin' high, so fly, hum hum, damn right
sweetdreams are we
that make it girl it's all true, i never meant to fake it girl
you know the sun doesn't shine forever
so close your eyes and let us shine together.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário